This Content was Removed
This page contains features of Biomes o' Plenty which are removed in later versions.
An Altar Frame is crafted using four Obsidian and five Large Bone Segments. It is used as part of the multi-block structure to summon an Ender Dragon.
As of 1.2.0 , this has all been removed
Summoning an Ender DragonEdit
- Capture a Villager with a Soul Manipulator.
- In The End place four Altar Frame blocks as shown (this view is from overhead).
- You will need four of each of the Biomes O' Plenty gems (Ruby, Peridot, Apatite (Malachite v1.2.0+), Topaz, Sapphire and Tanzanite). Place one of each type in each Altar Frame. The side of each Altar Frame will look like this when complete:
- Place the Sacrificial Focus in the center of the structure as shown (this view is from overhead).
- On the top of each Altar Frame, place a Medium Bone Segment. On top of each of the Medium Bone Segments, place a Small Bone Segment.
- Use a Ghastly Soul Manipulator on the Sacrificial Frame.
- Right-click on the Sacrificial Frame with the Villager Soul Manipulator.
- Use another Ghastly Soul Manipulator on the Sacrificial Frame. This will cause the entire structure to explode and an Ender Dragon to appear.