- Welcome to the Ideas Repository! Here you can post your ideas for BOP and share them with other people!
- Go to the Ideas section, and add your idea under the title (Heading 3) of your username. (Or if you are an anonymous contributor, edit in the Anonymous Section.
- Make sure the ideas list is in Alphabetical Order
- Make a bullet list
Please do not edit any other people's ideas, or harshly criticise them illogically.
This wiki is an unofficial wiki. So it does not own BOP: The developers of BOP will not come here to read and submit ideas here. The purpose of this list is to share ideas together.
- More uses for Quicksand
- Generated Structures (Including other-than-oak villages which havent been readded in 1.8)
- A nether temple or something
- A log cabin for taiga/coniferious/boreal forest biomes
- An Asian-style building for Bamboo Forest/Cherry Blossom Grove
- More villager buildings
- Remove Shrubland/Rainforest biomes, maybe merge Rainforest with Tropical Rainforest
- Different wood types for Bookcases
- Burning Steppes biome: A biome that dips down to y=40, full of smoldering grass, ash blocks and lava pools.
- Fungi Forest biome: A wet nether biome full of giant mushrooms and with a unique cyan-coloured netherrack, and mycellium. This would also contain more types of giant mushrooms like giant Flat mushrooms and Blue Milk Caps (blue milk caps would be like those tiny chaparral bushes though)
- Better textures for the BOP wood
- Merge Quagmire & Dead Swampland biomes
- More biomes for Dark Oak Trees and Sunflowers
- BOP flowers being able to go into flower pots
- BOP double flowers
- Fancy flower pots of blue
- Large Flower Pots for the mini bushes (Swampflower, Bluebells, Lavender, etc).
- More nether minerals
- Make amber blocks transluccent
- Merge the removed Silkglades with Ominous Woods
- Eucalyptus Trees have a 1/1000 chance to spawn in a chunk of a Jungle biome, and Mahogany Trees have a 1/100 chance
- Spruce Trees have a small chance to spawn in Forests
- Some coral reefes to be bordered by a thin beach/tropical island, so it looks like an atoll.
- Water Crags: Mini craglike structures in the middle of the ocean, with large open caves inside and with palm trees and vines on top
Dustin Minecrafter Edit
- A new mob that exclusively spawns in the Spectral Garden once the biome is (re)added.
- New End Biome: Celestial Vein, End biome which has many Celestial Crystals. Spectral Garden-related blocks spawns rarely.
- New Nether Biome: Bloody Swamp, Nether variation of swampland biome with Overgrown Netherrack, Hellbark trees that look similar to the oak trees in swampland biome, flesh and liquid blood.
- New Overworld Biome: Dry Ocean, a dry ocean. Spawns exclusive structure "Dehydrated Monument which is an Ocean Monument with most blocks removed and no Guardians; Only their Elder. (Fantasy? Semi-realistic?)
- Origin Cobblestone.
- New tree: Burning Tree, Orange tree that can burn player for 10 seconds when broken or contact with it, spawn in the Undergarden.
- New ore: Nether Garnet ore.
- New Item: Nether Garnet that can be crafted in to tools, armors, and blocks like other.s
- Reed has a use.
- Dead Wood Planks, looks like a tattered oak wood planks.
- A way to get Ichor.
- More biomes has a sub-biome, e.g: Origin Island, sub-biome: Winter Mode Origin.
- Bamboo Saplings should be renamed to "Bamboo Shoots", as bamboos were actually NOT TREES.
- Reduce the amount of leaves that bamboo has.
- Make Wasps smaller and do less damage.
- Woodland Mansions will generate in Woodland biomes, but slightly rarer (2% rarer), or more common hence the "Woodland".
- A new music disc.
- Reduce the amount of grass blocks in oasis biome.
- Make Mangove trees' wood color light brown instead of white.
- Hot Spring water give player Health Boost.
- Re-add Jungle Spider with blindness effect reduced to 5 seconds.
- Eucalyptus Forest have "Jungly" sky color, may be orange, blue-orange, or yellow.
- Make most removed biomes merged with existing biomes, like Knoll with Mountain Peaks.
- Ominous Woods biome spawns vexes and evokers in addition to endermen and cave spiders.
- Parrots (Minecraft 1.12) will spawn in Jungle/Rainforest-related biomes.
- Re-add Darts and Dart Blowers.
- More birds, or re-add Promised Land's Bird and make it spawn in the Overworld.
- Add Tar pits biome.
- Tropics biome should have bright-blue water. Sort of like spring water.
- Add Pampa biome. Llamas generating here (40%).
- New biome, Arroyo, drained river or creek.
- Riparian Zone for different biomes, e.g: Forest, Plains, Desert etc.
- More Villager types.
- More mobs.
- More Effects.
- New Biomes.
- New biome, Wattle Forest, consist of Wattle Trees.
- Salt lakes.
- New biome, Mesa Forest consist from dyed hardened clay and larches.
- Have a 40% chance of fossils spawning in swamp related biomes.
- Add a Space Dimension
- Add more ocean mobs like whales, dolphins, jellyfish, octopuses, etc.
- Add land mobs like bears, lions, tigers, etc.
- Make a dolphin varient like the river dolphin, which spawns in jungle related rivers
- Add halos, rainbows
- Add more forms of weather and volcanic eruptions, tornados, tsunamis, hurricanes, a varient of tornados called firenados, etc.
- Add wind particles
- Add a ancient God artifacts,
- Add a Dinosaur Dimension that is only accessible by a time machine.
- Add a Chinese Imperial Dragon boss mob that spawns from a Flaming Pearl artifact found in Bamboo Forests or Cherry Groves.
- Add more Swamp related biomes
- Add some surface custom made dungeons with new mobs (for more adventure)
- Make the Nether Wasp-hives have some sort of loot in them
- Different types of wooden doors
- More flowers
- Herbs to help heal (Comfrey, heals 3 hearts, etc. Based on the "Warriors" book series)
- Add a dimension or two, or re-add the Promised Land
- Add a "Superflat" biome (A biome version of a superflat world, a few chunks large)
- New end biomes such as Spectral Garden, Dark Yonder, Far Island, Ender Grove. Celestial Clouds.
- Make realistic animal breeding!