This page serves as an unofficial seed repository for Biomes O' Plenty. It has been made in the hopes of centralizing the scattered posting of seeds.
Other mods besides Biomes O' Plenty may alter world generation, thereby producing unexpected results when generating worlds with the seeds listed here. Because of this and other mitigating factors, persons who post seeds are not held to any standard of accuracy whatsoever, although submitters are encouraged to be as accurate and concise as possible when adding seed entries. Submitters are encouraged to try not to run mods that may add/remove/modify biomes or otherwise alter the generation of terrain to a great degree (except Biomes O' Plenty, of course) when searching for seeds to add to the repository. Numerical seed entries are preferred, but seeds that contain letters or a mix of numbers and letters are accepted too.
As was said earlier, try to be as accurate and precise as possible with descriptions, although massive paragraphs describing seeds are often unnecessary and annoying, so try to keep the description of seeds short, preferably around 35-50 words per entry. Seeds or descriptions that contain offensive or inappropriate language will be removed. With all that being said, every contribution counts, so edit and add away!
New seed entries should be listed under their corresponding version of Minecraft and BOP. If the version of Minecraft or BOP you are using is not listed, feel free to create a new header for it. To check what version of BOP you are using, go to the Minecraft main menu, click on the
Mods button, and locate
Biomes O' Plenty in the left sidebar (you may need to scroll to find it). The version number should be listed below the text
Biomes O' Plenty in that sidebar.
Copy and use the following code for new entries:
*SEED — DESCRIPTION. <small>Added by ~~~~</small>
Please do not mess up the format of the page. and use the exact BOP build number is strongly recommended, which can be found in the mods settings.
Minecraft 1.12 Edit
- 3922424425013433058 - Spawn on Island. North West has Desert, Oasis, and Village. North East has Lavendar Fields. Travel south for more islands and two ocean monuments near each other. Rainforest Biome island (-460, 83, 845) is located right in between the two monuments to the east and west. There is also a large ravine under the island. In addition, there is a jungle temple located nearby at -440, 85, 1700 and also nearby the temple is a large Bamboo Forest biome. There are lots to explore near spawn, one of the greatest seeds I've ever found. BOP build number used is "BiomesOPlenty-1.12-184.108.40.2069" Added by ShackTi1.
- 11127281321624 Spawned on a cherie tree
Minecraft 1.10.2 Edit
- 8647407289308863502 --- (Customised settings to SMALL world) Spawn next to a zombie village and a desert temple. Biomes within 500 blocks: Lavender Fields, Desert, Oasis, Lush Desert, Steppe, Brushland, Highland, Meadow, Shrubland, Birch Forest, Coniferous Forest, Tundra, Cold Desert, Snowy Forest, Glacier.
Minecraft 1.9.2 Edit
- qwertyuiop — You should spawn in near the edge of a huge Shield Biome, to the north there is a Highland biome and large gravel beaches and ponds a tiny bit to the west.Added by Squirrel719 (talk) 20:02, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
- biomesoplenty — You spawn on the border of a Grove and very hilly Chaparral biome, southwards is a large ocean with savanna west.Added by Squirrel719 (talk) 20:02, March 24, 2016 (UTC) .
- -1023497444 - You spawn in a desert. There is a large Canyon biome to the northwest of spawn. Added by 1234Iloveguns (talk) 07:15, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- 79999982 - You spawn near the shore. The rare Xeric Shrubland, albeit quite a large one, is nearby. A Steppe and Savannah are nearby too.
- -1896109122 - You spawn in an Outback. The rare Eucalyptus Forest is directly to the southwest.
- -175214031066455781 — Yet another Eucalyptus Forest. 1234Iloveguns (talk) 07:15, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- 232858085590774416 — You spawn near the shore. You can either survive in a Seasonal Forest to the south, a Temperate Rainforest to the southwest, or a Fungi Forest to the northwest. Added by 1234Iloveguns (talk) 07:15, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- -1782520901 — The prized Jade Cliffs are due south of spawn. Added by 1234Iloveguns (talk) 07:15, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- 1649099149 — You spawn near a Crag that reaches 225+ blocks high. Added by 1234Iloveguns (talk) 07:15, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
- 1423803489 - Another Crag spawn. This one reaches 248+ blocks high and has this naturally-generated insane place to jump.
- srijayawardenepurakotte - spawn next to a small strip of deciduous forest, followed by a river and a redwood forest. the downside is that you spawn under water.
- 973243645 - Spawn with your back against a canyon, there is also another canyon behind that to the north too! Dense forest over the ocean to the south.