This Content was Removed
This page contains features of Biomes o' Plenty which are removed in later versions.
If broken with a tool enchanted with Silk Touch, the block itself will be dropped. If shoveled, the block will turn into dirt. If broken by hand, it drops coarse dirt.
This block will burn the player if they walk atop it. Armor enchanted with any level of Fire Protection will allow a player to walk on Smoldering Grass without taking fire damage.
Change Log Edit
Version 0.4.8 (31/3/2013) Edit
- Fixed smoldering grass texture
Version 0.4.9 (3/4/2013) Edit
- Gave smoldering grass it's expected behavior; burn on contact
Version 0.5.4 (31/5/2013) Edit
- Adjusted the Deadlands and how Smoldering Grass generates
Version 5.0.0 (10/8/2016) Edit
- Replaced with Overgrown Stone, but it is unknown if the Overgrown Stone will appear in the Nether Biomes.
- Was removed most likely due to introduction of Magma Block in 1.10, which has the same effect.